Clash of clan Update Leaks 2017!!


Clan Games Are Coming! December 2017 Update Ticker
There is no single small doubt that there will be a Clash of Clans Update in December 2017, like every year we’ll be getting at least a snow theme, a seasonal Christmas Tree and when looking at last year very likely also a Clashmas Event with seasonal troops and Gem Boosts.
I think most of us will agree that 2017 wasn’t a great year for Clash of Clans in terms of new content (and I’m saying this although I’m enjoying Builder Base a lot personally!) and Darian already has been getting the excitement high with his announcement that there will be something good coming. Well, they are working on it since May 🙂
In this update article, I will put up all important things (rumors, my opinion and of course official statements) together to give you guys a good overview what’s coming – especially those of you who don’t spend hours in the official forum and Reddit.

Clash of Clans December 2017 Update
Please note, the order is from the bottom (old) to top (most recent). If you’re visiting this page for the first time and want to get the whole story, you’ll need to start from the bottom.

Sneak Peek #1 – Clan Games Are Coming! (December 13th, 2017)
First update info is out and it announces the “Clan Games”:, you can watch the 10 second Sneak Peek here:
Check out @ClashofClans’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ClashofClans/status/940929574749253632?s=09



There’s also another version from the forum and from Facebook but none of them tell anything more about the Clan Games. It looks pretty much as we have to wait.
I think this will be either some competition inside your clan or more likely clans competing against each other in a kind of bigger pool than Clan Wars, like having a leaderboard for clans.
I’ve been checking all my sources and it looks like there’s nothing more official I can show you for now 🙁 I hope this won’t end up in something similar than the boat trailers in May before the Builder Base Update.


Also, Darian posted some more info on the forum by accident but deleted it shortly after and unfortunately I missed it – so if you have a screenshot of it, please feel free to link it in the comments or send me an email (alextom12345556@gmail.com) – of course I will give you some credit for it 🙂
Sneak Peeks Incoming (December 12th, 2017)
Darian changed his “hopefully this week” …this week, I promise!”


I’m actually pretty happy about the way Darian handles the community since the time when he started his work as community manager and even if the “soons” are still dropped frequently I have the feeling that the communication gets better.
Looks like we can be looking forward to see a (hopefully nice and big) update ready for us before Christmas holidays start 🙂
Sneak Peeks This Week & Balancing (December 11th, 2017)
Good news everyone, Darian did just confirm that Supercell plans to show the Sneak Peeks for the upcoming update starting this week!

Does this sound too vague for you? No problem, he did get more on point 🙂

But now here comes the nice stuff, he also did get into more detail what we can expect:

The BH8 part is nothing new and already been stated for quite a long time now, but the fact that there will be a ton of rebalancing for the highest Town Hall Level is new. From what I also heard, Supercell wants to incentivize those being TH9 for a long time to go to TH10 and higher – unfortunately, I don’t have more information on how they want to do it and what the rebalancing really is. On one side I’m quite ok with the current state of balancing as TH11, but it also is quite boring seeing only 2-3 different attacking strategies over and over. I start getting hyped again and hope this update will be a good one 🙂

0 comments: